How Do We Work Together? Don't Think Too Hard.. Just Start The Convo!
Each Project takes its own path.. but usually follows these steps:
1. Brief convo, brainstorming, description of ultimate objective, "how many" (quantity), "how much" (budget) and "how fast" (delivery date).
2. Samples.. either via website, emailed pics, and/or physical samples.
3. Quote.. initial pricing for concepts chosen is presented as a starting point. This helps establish budget, expectations, and is a great way to hammer out final details. Since everything we do is custom, it is at this stage that we can modify materials, specs, options, decoration, etc. to hit just about any cost target.
4. Prototype and Digital Template. Depending on the project and solution, these may be provided at no cost or a nominal charge. In every case they are only provided once we agree that we intend to produce the actual order.
5. Artwork. You provide artwork to us placed on our digital template via email, ftp site, flash drive, etc. In some cases we help create artwork as well, although this is not our primary focus.
6. Purchase order! Hooray! We are are ready to enter an order. Credit terms are negotiated, deposit arranged if required, production time is confirmed, and more.
7. Proof. Most projects start with an emailed proof for artwork placement, proof reading of type, etc. Many projects end with this step as well, but some continue with an actual printed proof for color and final double check. Once each proof is approved, we will agree as to the next step including when its time to begin production of the custom project. As a very last double check, and usually with extra cost and extended production time, we can produce a fully printed production proof as well. All options are discussed as each project moves along so there are no surprises.
8. Delivery. Boom! Your custom, built-to-order, supercool project is delivered. You become a hero for your award winning creativity and instantly begin working on your next custom marketing solution with Sneller Creative.
9. Invoice, Final Payment. Depending on what arrangements are made at the beginning of the project, we wrap up the final details regarding payment.